SCA Hygiene Australasia project first to showcase new SAP XI integration tools.
“The seamless integration with non-SAP applications made possible using XI is critical to achieving full supply chain visibility.”
Gerard Guinanne, IT Director, SCA Hygiene Australasia.
- Improve supply chain integration and reduce costs by replacing the WebMethods integration product with SAP’s new XI software
- Implement a platform for future supply chain integration to be carried out faster and at less cost.
- Forestry giant Carter Holt Harvey processes more than 400,000 invoices per year
- XI was used to integrate core SAP systems with all non-SAP applications, both internally and externally
- Oxygen’s project at SCA HA – largely completed before XI became available for general purchase – used every tool in the SAP XI toolkit, and represented a major investment by Oxygen in developing market-leading XI skills and expertise.
Return on Investment
- Annual savings in excess of $200,000, compared to WebMethods solution
- Speed of future integrations will accelerate and cost will drop, as more interfaces are supplied ‘out of the box’ with XI
- Standard XI alert and monitoring functions take the monitoring out of people’s jobs
- XI platform managed by the core SAP Hosting team.
This implementation won an SAP Excellence Award
View our Awards here
Thanks. Here is your download link:
Business Profile: SCA Hygiene Australasia is a leading hygiene solutions company, manufacturing and marketing a number of leading household brands including Sorbent, Purex, Handee, Deeko, Tork, Treasures, Libra and TENA.
SCA Hygiene forms part of SCA, a US$12 billion international paper company, producing absorbent hygiene products, packaging solutions and publication papers. SCA employs more than 53 000 people in 50 countries.
General: SCA Hygiene Australasia employs about 1700 people and operates across Australia, New Zealand an Fiji, holding number one market position in many of the categories in which it competes.