SAP CRM project supports major growth for SCA Hygiene Australasia
“Our implementation of SAP CRM Server 3.1 and Mobile Sales has been extremely successful. Implementation went smoothly and was completed on time and within budget. User acceptance has been very strong. The project has met all its objectives, within time and cost.”
Gerard Guniane, IS Manager, SCA Hygiene
- Longer-term, SCA Hygiene AFH was targeting potential cost savings and business improvements of $A4.5 million. The new strategies and processes developed to meet these targets could only be achieved with the support of a modern CRM system.
- Short term, a previous CRM project had resulted in SCA Hygiene sales staff reverting to hard copy and personal file based recording of key customer information. Information of strategic value could thus not be leveraged throughout the organisation.
- SAP CRM 3.1 Server and Mobile Sales implementation, with a budget of three months and $A400,000.
- Provision of a centralised system for managing all market contacts; providing the platform for business reporting.
- Repository for capturing market intelligence such as competitor pricing and products.
- Platform for lifting sales force effectiveness.
- Oxygen adapted SAP’s ASAP implementation methodology to establish project stages covering business blueprint, realisation (building the system), final preparation (ensuring blueprint is reflected in the system), testing, data loads and training, and Go Live and support.
Return on Investment
- Realisation of SCA Hygiene’s AFH improvement in ROI of $A4.5 million is now underway.
- SCA Hygiene has a much greater view of its entire market opportunity, and highly reliable data and a robust methodology for taking advantage of those opportunities.
- SCA Hygiene can continue to develop the capabilities within the SAP product set according to a timeframe suited to its business needs and opportunities.
Thanks. Here is your download link:
Business Profile: SCA Hygiene Australasia is a leading hygiene solutions company, manufacturing and marketing a number of leading household brands including Sorbent, Purex, Handee, Deeko, Tork, Treasures, Libra and TENA.
SCA Hygiene forms part of SCA, a US$12 billion international paper company, producing absorbent hygiene products, packaging solutions and publication papers. SCA employs more than 53 000 people in 50 countries.
General: SCA Hygiene Australasia employs about 1700 people and operates across Australia, New Zealand an Fiji, holding number one market position in many of the categories in which it competes.