Application Managed Services
Feature Case Study
Issue free support delivery lets Jemena focus on new projects
Oxygen AMS is designed to assist CIOs and IT Managers achieve the most cost-effective and dynamic balance between internal and external resources – outsourcing as much or as little of their SAP application support as makes sense for their business, and adjusting that balance in step with changing priorities, resources and new opportunities.
Oxygen AMS customers are mainly based in Australia and New Zealand with the team delivering support and maintenance services to over 4500+ global users.
Oxygen only delivers SAP support using the latest SAP delivery approaches and methodologies. We leverage tools such as SAP Solution Manager to lower the cost of support delivery and proactively manage the SAP and SAP Business Objects landscape across the entire support process.
You get to choose as much or as little as you need
- We are experts at providing SAP support solutions and work with organizations similar to yours, who trust us to deliver as much or as little support as they need
- Oxygen can provide full support for a range of SAP functions, including R/3 applications, SAP and SAP BusinessObjects modules, either onsite, remotely, or an optimal hybrid of both
- We are SAP VAR licensed and able to deliver and manage SAP product maintenance arrangements
“Deep Sleep” AMS
- AMS -Remote applications and technical services and response for business critical systems 24*7*365 via on call AMS consultants.
“Days Rest” AMS
- Remote applications and technical services and response for during regular business hours 8am to 5pm excluding public holidays
"Power Nap Ad Hoc" AMS
- Onsite or remote backfill or short term applications and technical services during normal business hours
Each contract is custom developed to suit individual customer needs, and offers sophisticated reporting metrics, including web-based customer call tracking. Performance and cost measurement and monitoring are built-in.
Oxygen’s support services are designed to be scalable: customers can start small and expand easily as savings and benefits are measured and proven. Oxygen places special emphasis, and invests heavily, to ensure staff understand the customers business. Industry knowledge and experience is supported by a highly robust account management infrastructure.
We can protect your investment in SAP by providing your business with access to specialist SAP support resources that may not be necessarily able to retained within the business.
Oxygen’s team of SAP qualified consultants have extensive industry experience, and Oxygen has participated in over 50 full SAP suite implementations. We have a strong focus on customer value management, robust project and change management methodology and an effective risk management framework.
Our AMS services are underpinned by a grounded delivery approach: we only work where we can add value and build relationships based on trust to lower costs for our clients. We have a commitment to customer value management, robust project and change management methodologies and an effective risk management framework.
Read more about Oxygen’s SmartCare AMS offering