SAP Optimisation Consulting
Feature Case Study
Alinta gains improved financial reporting and streamlined general ledger
Thinking out loud
Regardless of the situation the Oxygen team will be able to assist, from simple existing SAP landscape and business process audit and gap analysis through to complete new module implementation recommendations; business case development, process design and system transformations.
Over the last five years Oxygen has developed significant experience in adding additional functionality to existing SAP environments. Some examples include:
- Adding SRM functionality to allow integrated supplier-customer purchasing processes.
- Adding CRM functionality to accelerate mobile sales, customer interaction centres or the demand generation processes.
- Adding IM, CPM or BI functionality to provide a more holistic view of an organisation’s data and critical key performance indicators.
- Adding SAP Portal or Duet functionality to enable information workers to access SAP using a more intuitive user interface.
- Adding advanced SCM functionality through the APO planning and optimisation modules.
- SAP re-implementation projects to remove legacy SAP custom developed Z transactions and move towards SAP Best Practices.
- Consolidating SAP instances and platforms to allow more cost effective support and ongoing licensing and operating cost economics.
You can read more about these and other examples of how we work with our customers to optimise their SAP environments in our Success Stories section of the website.